85 Broads On Forbes
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to Forbes!
One of the 85 Broads benefits of Investor Level and Power Circle membership
is the partnership we have with Forbes and the ability to post articles on
the Forbes website.
Viewership of articles on Forbes is immense and through our partnership your
article has the potential to be read by thousands of viewers. (An article
posted about the election in mid-October has already had 32,000 viewers).
Submission Guidelines For Forbes
- Only Investor and Power Circle members of 85 Broads are
eligible to submit articles to Forbes.
- Submissions should be no more than 800 words.
- Topics should be relevant to the 85 Broads community and within one's
area of expertise.
- Submissions should be sent as a Word document.
- Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may take several days to review.
- If you are notified that your article has been accepted, you will need
to send a photo of yourself and a very brief bio to: email@example.com
that will be included with your article.
- In the event that your article is posted on Forbes and you want to post
the article elsewhere (e.g., your own website), you must wait 24 hours from
the day it was posted on Forbes to do so. You should include the link to
the Forbes posting as well as the following language: “This article
was originally posted on Forbes.com.”
If accepted by Forbes, your article will appear on the 85
Broads webpage of Forbes.com at: http://blogs.forbes.com/85broads/
We look forward to receiving your article!