Exciting new membership benefit: Advantage85!
* Through Advantage85, annual subscribing members in 85 Broads will have the opportunity to opt-in to receive special deals and reward points on travel, apparel, gifts, electronics, home furnishings, toys, and accessories from over 28,000 merchants.
* Within two weeks of subscribing, members will receive an invitation to opt-in to Advantage85. (You can opt-in or opt-out at any time.) Not sure if you're a subscribing member? Log onto 85broads.com and if prompted to activate or renew your subscription, you can pay via credit card to activate your annual 85 Broads membership.
* Exclusive Offers Category: we are creating a separate category to give entrepreneurs who are subscribing members in 85 Broads a fabulous opportunity to offer special deals on their own unique products, services, and merchandise. If you're an entrepreneur, this is a great way to expand your market! Email email@example.com with your company name, deal, link to purchase, and logo for consideration. Offer is limited to established e-commerce and "bricks and mortar" businesses.
* Restaurants and neighborhood businesses: look for great deals and discounts offered by merchants in your local area!
Advantage85 is powered by Next Jump:
Founded by Charlie Kim in his dorm room at Tufts, Next Jump is playing a major role in the growing tech scene in Silicon Alley. Recently, when Mayor Bloomberg convened an advisory committee of university presidents, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and other experts to evaluate proposals to build an applied science and technology campus in NYC, he asked Charlie to join the committee. (Charlie would love to hire talented female engineers in our network!)
* Cool stats: Next Jump powers the employee discount and rewards programs for 90,000 companies, including 60% of the Fortune 500. Enrollment in Next Jump programs typically results in an annual average savings per person of $1,407.
While this program primarily benefits our members in the United States, products and services may be purchased by our international members if the company ships globally. Advantage85 will be a terrific perk for members (and their families) who are traveling to the US on business or on holiday.
Benefits of Annual Membership by Level:
Power Circle: Senior Level Professionals, Successful Entrepreneurs, Forces of Nature $1000
Investor: Mid-Career Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Agents of Change $250
Visionary: Young Professionals who are Hitting Their Career Stride US Members $100, International $60 USD
Student: Current Graduate & Undergraduate Students: US Members $25, International $15 USD
Network: Contact fellow members from all over the globe: through our advanced member search capabilities, forge new relationships instantaneously with other members on our password-protected website.
Events: Participate in regional chapter events, attend events worldwide, and promote your events on our Events Calendar.
Jam Sessions: Sign up for free live Jam Sessions (web seminars) on a wide range of exciting topics.
Speakers: Watch inspiring speeches given by rockstar members (and friends) of 85 Broads exclusively on our website.
GET GREAT DEALS!
Advantage85: Receive exclusive deals on top brands, products, travel & hotels through our new membership perks program.
Jobs: Find your next great career opportunity and post jobs for free on our private Job Board.
Exclusive Member Discounts: Receive discounts and early access to many conferences and events including a 40% discount on all Business Insider Conference Events.
Spotlight: Showcase your company or favorite non-profit organization on our website.
Books & Publications: Feature and sell your book on our website.
Blogs: Read member blogs, post your own, and contribute to the 85 Broads blog on Forbes.com.
Media Rockstars: Feature your news and stay up to date on what our members are doing around the globe.
85 Broads has built a 15-year track record as the premier global network for trailblazing women worldwide. Membership in 85 Broads is a unique opportunity to create a network of relationships that will allow you to define success on your own terms throughout life!
About 85 Broads
85 Broads is a global women's network whose mission is to generate exceptional professional and social value for its members. Through our regional network events and online at 85Broads.com, members invest their time, their intellect, and their financial capital in each other's ideas and businesses.
85 Broads was founded in 1997 as a network for current and former Goldman Sachs women who worked at 85 Broad Street, the firm's NYC headquarters, and at other GS offices worldwide. In 2000, at the urging of women at Harvard Business School, we expanded the network to include women who were students and alumnae of the world's leading graduate business schools, irrespective of chosen career path.
In 2004, we recognized the importance of further expanding the network to include women at the undergraduate level who were pursuing every career path imaginable. Over the next 3 years, we created campus clubs at 40 colleges in the US and abroad.
And in 2007, we extended membership in 85 Broads to all amazing, trailblazing women worldwide without regard to one's college or graduate school affiliation.
The women in 85 Broads are entrepreneurs, investment bankers, consultants, filmmakers, lawyers, educators, athletes, venture capitalists, portfolio managers, political leaders, philanthropists, doctors, engineers, artists, scientists, in addition to women who are seeking to blaze new trails.
Learn more about our exclusive global network and apply for membership.